Forum spiritualité, loi de l'attraction, developpement personnel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Développer votre potentiel grâce à la visualisation créatrice et à la méditation. ressources spirituelles gratuites, coaching gratuit, des méditations guidées gratuites et légales. Discussions sur l'ésotérisme et le paranormal, partage.

EnvolAccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Astya étant absente, le nouvel administrateur du Forum est Arch. Merci de vous adressez à Arch pour toutes demandes.....
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Earth Day --- Our Connection to Mother Earth (Journée de la Terre: notre connection à la Terre-Mère)

AuteurMessage
Servan
Grand spirituel Confirmé
Grand spirituel Confirmé
Servan

Earth Day --- Our Connection to Mother Earth (Journée de la Terre: notre connection à la Terre-Mère) Empty
MessageSujet: Earth Day --- Our Connection to Mother Earth (Journée de la Terre: notre connection à la Terre-Mère)   Earth Day --- Our Connection to Mother Earth (Journée de la Terre: notre connection à la Terre-Mère) Horlog10Ven 22 Avr - 9:53

Friends, I would like to Invite you to join in with your Love and Intentions for Earth Day on April 22nd. On this day I will be holding a Connection With Mother Earth ceremony (at noon, cst) and sending Her Love and Apprecation for all we have that comes from Mother Earth as well as in the many ways of beauty and delight we share our existence on Her Surface.

Please Join in with this Loving Intention by sending your own loving... intentions and thoughts at NOON your time period.
**{{Please, Do not worry about time difference for Spirit will align all intentions to be received as they are being shared with Love and Light! --->>This is actually a ALL-DAY event but to hold this ceremony with Mother Earth, I set the intention to hold the ceremony at noon, cst. as well as invite you to share with this intention by Attending in Spirit!}}

In the last Earth Connection Event that I held I received this Channelling on 3-26-11 during the Earth Hour:

**"We come to Earth by our own regards to work for the future of our "lives" as well as the good of the planet. Often we forget that we are One with Mother Earth and go along our days never stopping to say Hello or to send out love to all that surrounds us in color and sound. It is not your fault for that is the way to come for you remember this Sacred Pact you have with Mother Earth and all other creatures and Beings within your Dimension of time, look around you and see what you can begin to do to help Mother Earth once again flourish in the greatness she produces for you. How can you serve the greater good of all to come as welll as all who are Here now? Don't think you are too small in your ways to make a difference ...the difference comes from Heart now act. The act is merely the performance you take active part in but the heart behind the act is what gets it done.
Let yourself appreciate the beauty around you before it is too late and it is gone from not preserving what was within your ways to do.
This is your "world" --- your Home away from Home-- you have the power to adjust it in whatever way you choose. When you begin to realize how much effort it takes to destroy it and not anywhere near that to love it and embrace the properties of it...you will then see the difference in your planet and the response it has on your daily sights . use the resources wisely and begin to take into account all you take part in and what you create from it."

Thank you for allowing me to be of service and sharing this Sacred Time and Space with me...... May we all come together in our own unique ways and make this day be the first of many to reconnect with Mother Earth in our own meaningful ways....

Traduction approximative et rapide angel :

Aujourd'hui à Midi on envoie tous nos bonnes pensées et énergies d'amour pour la guérison de la Terre; (chacun à midi dans son propre fuseau horaire) mais aussi pour aider l'humanité à se souvenir du "pacte sacré" consistant en sa connection à la Terre-Mère et son devoir de la préserver en echange de tous les bienfaits que Mère Nature lui prodigue généreusement.
Ne vous dites pas que vous ne pouvez pas faire grand chose pour la Terre-Mère parce que vous n'êtes qu'un petit être humain dont la portée des actes est limitée, car ce qui compte n'est pas la portée de vos actes mais l'intention du coeur que vous y mettez.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Earth Day --- Our Connection to Mother Earth (Journée de la Terre: notre connection à la Terre-Mère)
Page 1 sur 1